This conference closed on Wednesday 23rd August 2017, however you can read a “wrap up” here – DCC WRAP UP
JPC would like to thank all attendees and presenters.
Conference Booklet – pdf – Conference booklet.
Program Overview: Event closed on Wed 23rd August.
The program will consist of two social events, presentations and Q&A sessions – and topics included are:
• International Catholic Foundation for the Service of Deaf
• History of Deaf Population and how demographics may affect our community
• About pastoral care
• Self-care for pastoral workers
• Senior deaf community and pastoral / spiritual care
• Changes to our community organisations – sustainability and evolution
• Pastoral care: grief and relationships
• Deafhood and Youth
• Interpreting in Catholic setting
• Inclusion and Deaf awareness
Key Note Speakers: see a full list of the key note speakers here.
Questions: If you have any questions about this event, please contact JPC Communications Coordinator, Melissa Smith : firstname.lastname@example.org
Video archive: Visit our VIMEO to see some of the video messages related to this event. Click Here