Inspired by Jesus Christ and the traditions of the Catholic Church, the John Pierce Centre seeks to empower all Deaf people and their families within Victoria to live their lives to the full.
To promote community through education, spiritual, and family Support
– To be inclusive of Deaf and hard of hearing people and their families
– To be fair and ethical in all of our dealings
– To have a team of staff and volunteers filled with passion and compassion
– To be open to working with other organisations, individuals and corporations
– To manage our resources with efficiency and effectiveness
– To create a safe environment
– To be accountable and transparent in our governance and business practice
Watch: JPC – Who We Are
Learn about the only Deaf Catholic Centre in VIC – the John Pierce Centre – where Deaf and Hard of Hearing people and their families are supported and connected. With community activities and Mass – all accessible in Auslan – JPC encourages personal and spiritual growth.
(JPC wishes to thank the community and staff of JPC for their contributions to this Video and special thanks to Ramas McRae of Visual Consultancy company – Hands To Communicate – for filming and editing).