The program aims to support parents to:
• Understand the relationship between their children’s emotions and their behaviour
• Support their children to manage strong emotions and deal with conflict
• Gain awareness and learn to regulate their own emotions
• Develop skills to assist children to verbally label their emotions
• Guide children’s behaviour with appropriate limits
The Program is aimed at Parents and/or Grandparents whose main language is Auslan and have children between 3-12 years.
See Flyer for more details on how to register!