At this time of year, we make our annual Ephpheta Appeal. You can read this letter below and see how your donation can help our community activities. Please read about us
– To make a donation, please see bottom of page for ways to donate. Thank you for your support!
Your Donation will support John Pierce Centre by:
– Providing support to Deaf families through counselling, courses and social gatherings
– Maintaining a community centre for all Deaf people and their families
– Offering liturgies, visitation of the sick and sacramental preparation in Auslan
– Supporting Deaf people whose needs do not conform to Government funding guidelines or disability criteria
How to donate:
Donations to John Pierce Centre can be made at any time by cheque or credit card
To make a donation online with your credit card (either one off or ongoing on a regular basis) – please visit this website: http://www.givenow.com.au/jpcdonations
Donate by Post:
Please download this donation form. Once the form has been completed, please send it to the following postal address:
John Pierce Centre
25-35 High Street
PO BOX 443
Prahran VIC 3181
Donate by Phone:
You can call 03 9525 1158 during business hours to learn more about the John Pierce Centre and you can have the opportunity to discuss what is the best way to make a donation.
Have you thought of leaving a Bequest?
Leave a Bequest to the John Pierce Centre in your will or make a donation in memory of a loved one who has passed as a tribute to them.
Receipts are available on request for every amount of $2.00 or more.